Date: September 17th, 2012
Position Title: Charity Department Intern
Time Frame: October 1st – December 31st (Dates flexible for 3 month internship)
You will be working at the corporate office which is only 10 minutes from the beach. The Charity Intern will work hand in hand with the Campaign Director to analyze, develop and execute weekly campaigns. It will also be your responsibility to be awesome.
Reports to: Megan Guerra – Campaign Director
- Review and analyze submitted charity applications.
- Evaluate charities based on key criteria.
- Notify charities regarding application status.
- Research and present potential campaign partnerships to Director & Executive Team.
- Attend weekly marketing meetings to develop campaign verbiage.
- Complete charitable donations details sheet.
- Prepare and send weekly packages to charitable partners.
- Aid in Sevenly event planning.
- Should be fluent in singing Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.
- 15 to 20 hours/week un-paid. Intern benefits listed below.
- 3 month minimum commitment. Renewal of Internship or promotion to Sevenly Team Member available upon position availability and Managers approval.
- Schedule is flexible. Tuesday/Thursday from 8am-5pm recommended.
- Shared office with the Campaign Director and her French Bulldog (Zeppelin).
- Any travel required for Internship will be covered.
- Office located in beautiful Costa Mesa, California just 5 miles from the beach. Epic… I know!
- Love for charities and desire to create World Change.
- Adept with Mac-based operating systems.
- Desire to learn about Social Good and 501(c)(3) business.
- History of giving of time and/or resources.
- Access to exclusive Sevenly knowledge. Sevenly is on the forefront of Social Media Marketing knowledge and charitable campaign raises.
- Possible employment at end of Internship upon position availability and performance review.
- Recommendation to future job applications from both the Campaign Director and Chief of Operations based on performance.
- Staff pricing on all Sevenly Apparel.
- Inclusion on private Sevenly events and promotions.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: DREAMJOB@SEVENLY.ORG