Are you an amazing user interface web designing genius? Someone with a fantastic web design portfolio? A creative with passion to build something that changes lives around the world? If so, we have your DREAM JOB.
Our Website: http://sevenly.org
First, Here Are The Vitals for “Senior UI/UX Designer”
- Salary $85,000-125,000 Depending on Experience
- Full Medical & Dental Benefits
- Full Time With 15 days Paid Vacation Per Year
- This is not a Web Developer position
- We are hardcore over here about design. Everything must be beautiful
Our new office is in Costa Mesa California a few minutes from the Pacific Ocean :)
These are the kind of designers / art we are looking for. You should be able to produce this level of work:
- http://rdio.com (layout and function)
- http://momentskis.com/ (layout, creativity, ux)
- http://unionstationdenver.com/ (interaction, creativity, classy)
- http://myenergy.com/ (good friends, great style)
- http://www.nest.com/ (clean, innovative)
We are Sevenly.org, the coolest, for-profit charitable company on the planet. Well… at least we think so. If I have to prove to you how cool we are you can either see us on the Cover of Entrepreneur Magazine this month or find us in LA Times, Mashable, Huffington Post, The Next Web, or Fast Company.
Our Team Page: http://sevenly.org/team
If you still don’t understand what we actually do at Sevenly then we will make it simple. We change lives. Our whole goal over here is to use our creative strengths to save, protect, and care for the less fortunate people around the globe.
Here are the Requirements:
- You must LOVE the band Journey (we’re kidding… kinda)
- You must have a strong portfolio
- You must ROCK in Photoshop.
- You must have 2+ years of web design experience
- You must have a strong portfolio online for us to view
- You must work off a Mac
- You should have experience in mobile and app interface design
- You must have people skills
- You should be on dribbble :)
- You must MOVE to California and be in the office full time
- You must have a heart for charity work
ALL PORTFOLIOS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY June 15th 2012
Please send portfolios to: DreamJob@Sevenly.org
If you’re chosen, we will contact you via email to schedule a phone interview. If you pass the interview, we will schedule a small off-site web design test, if you rock it, we will fly you out to our HQ for a formal interview and provide you an answer within 2 days after your departure.
Ohh. And this will be your boss… His name is Scott Zuckerberg. Read is bio on our team page. Very impressive :)