ACCOUNTING INTERNS WANTED
Reports To: Paul - Finance Guru
Sevenly is looking for two ACCOUNTING interns to join our creative community to help secure and plan for the on-going work that Sevenly does to raise money and awareness for the World’s greatest causes.
You will be assisting with the day-to-day accounting activities, and get to interact with almost every part of the company.
Previous experience in accounting or bookkeeping with accounting software experience is a PLUS.
This internship position is a non paid, 15-25 hour per week, 90-day commitment. If there’s an open position at the end of the internship, and your skills are EPIC, you’ll be first in line for the job!
Please email your resume to Paul@Sevenly.org
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNS WANTED
Reports To: Elaina - Social Media Guru
Sevenly is looking for two SOCIAL MEDIA interns to join our creative community to help inspire, research, gather, and curate content for all of our social media platforms.
Candidates should be proficient in all things pertaining to social media, be familiar with our Sevenly brand and followers, and know what makes for viral and cutting edge content within our brand scope.
You will be assisting with content development that deals with charity, fashion, faith, humor, current events and more!
Previous experience in marketing and social media along with photoshop and copywriting skills are a PLUS.
This internship position is non paid, 30-40 hour per week, 90-day commitment. If there’s an open position at the end of the internship, and your skills are EPIC, you’ll be first in line for the job!
Please email your resume to Elaina@Sevenly.org
Sevenly Relationship Manager Intern Wanted
The Relationship Manager Intern will work hand in hand with the Director of Partnerships to analyze, develop and execute weekly marketing outreach. It will also be your responsibility to be awesome.
Reports to: Ryan – Director of Partnerships
- Research and present potential partnerships to Director.
- Attend weekly marketing meetings to develop campaign marketing strategy.
- Aid in Sevenly event planning.
- Should be fluent in singing Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen.
- 30-40 hours/week un-paid. Intern benefits listed below.
- 90 day commitment.
- Shared office space with Sevenly marketing squad and their BIG whiteboard.
- Office located in beautiful Costa Mesa, California just 5 miles from the beach. Epic… I know!
- Love for charities and desire to create World Change.
- Desire to learn about Social Good, relational development and social marketing.
- History of giving of time and/or resources.
- Ability to chug a RedBull faster than Ryan (He seems to think he’s #1 worldwide).
- Access to exclusive Sevenly knowledge. Sevenly is on the forefront of Social Media Marketing knowledge. :)
- Possible employment at end of Internship upon position availability and performance review.
- Recommendation to future job applications from both the Director of Partnerships and Chief of Operations based on performance.
- Staff pricing on all Sevenly Apparel.
- Inclusion on private Sevenly events and promotions.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO: RYAN@SEVENLY.ORG