Sevenly has officially raised over $4 Million for charity in the last three years and we are now hiring to grow our world changing team. We are looking for skilled professionals who excel in their craft and can join us in taking Sevenly to the next level.
Current Open Positions:
These positions are more than just jobs; this is an opportunity to use your experience and talents to change lives and lead a generation towards a lifestyle of generosity. Join the team who won Mashable's "America's Most Social Small Business" award and be part of the Sevenly family who is committed to raising funds and awareness for the world's greatest causes.
Are you super organized? Do you have a heart to bless people in need?
ACCOUNTING INTERNS WANTED
Are you an extremely motivated, outgoing individual with a passion to change the world? Do you have a desire to activate & manage strategic relationships with social media influencers, celebrities, and corporate partners. If so, we have your DREAM JOB!
You will essentially be creating your own job under the direction of the online marketing director.
- Must be able to quote at least 3 lines from the movie Anchorman. (Not really, But its a plus!)
- Must be a people person. You will be emailing, calling, and tweetering with people all day :)
- Experience using social media platforms, including Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, Twitter is a must.
- Results and deadline focused.
- A background in sales or business developement is preferred.
- Any experience with web analytics software such as Google Analytics would be epic.
- A background working in a non-profit or startup sector is a plus.
A piece of paper stating your Education or Degree are less important than a simple passionate drive to make things happen. If this posting sounds like it’s describing you, Justin Palmer (See Below) wants to talk to you asap.
How to apply:
IMPORTANT: Please do not send me your resume. We’ll get to that later. I will need you to send me an email selling yourself just like you’d sell Sevenly to a potential partner. (Yes, this is a test ☺) Tell me about your experience, but no traditional resumes or cover letters.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you an amazing user interface web designing genius? Someone with a fantastic web design portfolio? A creative with passion to build something that changes lives around the world? If so, we have your DREAM JOB.