Sevenly is hiring a Product Coordinator!
Are you an extremely motivated, outgoing individual with a passion to change the world? Do you have a desire to activate & manage strategic relationships with social media influencers, celebrities, and corporate partners. If so, we have your DREAM JOB!
You will essentially be creating your own job under the direction of the online marketing director.
- Must be able to quote at least 3 lines from the movie Anchorman. (Not really, But its a plus!)
- Must be a people person. You will be emailing, calling, and tweetering with people all day :)
- Experience using social media platforms, including Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, Twitter is a must.
- Results and deadline focused.
- A background in sales or business developement is preferred.
- Any experience with web analytics software such as Google Analytics would be epic.
- A background working in a non-profit or startup sector is a plus.
A piece of paper stating your Education or Degree are less important than a simple passionate drive to make things happen. If this posting sounds like it’s describing you, Justin Palmer (See Below) wants to talk to you asap.
How to apply:
IMPORTANT: Please do not send me your resume. We’ll get to that later. I will need you to send me an email selling yourself just like you’d sell Sevenly to a potential partner. (Yes, this is a test ☺) Tell me about your experience, but no traditional resumes or cover letters.
Please email me at email@example.com
Topics: dream job, facebook, hiring, job opening, influencer, analytics, influence, General, jobs, job, twitter, manager, sevenly, tumblr, tweeting, partner, relationship, social good, partnership, marketing, social media